Morehead Normal School

Early Views

Top photo is Burgess Hall, the last of the original normal school building at the college which was removed in the earlly 1930's. Middle left is a post card of Button auditorium and gymn. The other two photographs are of the a dormitory, Witners Hall.

Go to the Next Page in this Series

Return to the Photographic Index